Oct 10, 2022

5 Questions To Ask When Hiring a Listing Agent

 

When selling your home, hire a real estate agent with proven results and a record of sales in your area. Also, check references.
Here are a few questions to ask:
1. Are you familiar with my local town and neighborhood?
2. Can you tell me what selling features my home offers?
3. May I request a few references?
4. Will you hire a professional photographer to photograph my home?
5. Are you going to promote my property online, including on social media?
When you interview an agent consider the information received before making a decision. Contact me if you would like to discuss listing your home. 361-727-5478(LIST)

 

 

Waiting for Mortgage Rates To Come Down Before You Move?

Should I Wait for Mortgage Rates To Come Down Before I Move? If you’ve got a move on your mind, you may be wondering whether you should wait...