Before you put your home on the market there are several things you must do.
1. Declutter your home. You can always sell or donate items you don’t use anymore.
2. Deep clean your entire home. Every single corner of your home needs to be shiny they should also help get rid of lingering smells.
3. Repair and fixing repair things like holes in walls leaky faucet broken tiles and fix up the backyard.
4. Paint the inside of your home. Make sure to use classic colors it won’t get out of fashion anytime soon.
5. Give the front yard of your home some curb appeal. Mow, trim and plant a few flowers.
Contact me if you are ready to sell your home.